"Computer System Analyst" needed to perform the following job duties
- Perform analysis of existing or new functionality through user surveys, interviews and perform gap analysis between as-is and to-be systems.
- Document business processes, writing use cases in a way that can be easily understood by existing and new Team Members
- Create Process flows, workflows and swim-lane diagrams using Microsoft Visio, UML, RUP and MS Paint.
- Using business modeling and project management tools like Atlassian JIRA, MS Project, Quality Centre
- Create Functional and Technical requirement documents and review with business. After business sign-off perform requirement walk through meeting with IT team including development, QA and Support
- Provide requirement clarifications to IT teams during the development and testing phases.
- Create User Acceptance Test plans and walk through with business users.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing with business users and records test results for final review.
- Provide user training and demos for any new functionality releases to production as and when required.
- Provide Level 0 functional support to business in production to maintain the business continuity.
- Collaborate with PM, developers and subject-matter experts.
- Conduct Daily Scrum Meetings with Global Loans Blotter scrum team and removing impediments.
- Facilitate Global Loans Blotter Sprint Planning meeting
- Facilitate Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Assist the Product owner in management of the product backlog. Also act as a pseudo Product Owner and maintain the GLB product backlog in Product Owner’s absence
- Conduct and facilitating backlog grooming sessions with the Product owner.
- Facilitate weekly Scrum of Scrum Meeting with other Loans Platform Business Analysts and Scrum Masters
- Practice and coach Loans scrum teams on Agile Principles and processes.
- Transform software development processes from Waterfall to Agile. Already executed two projects using Agile development methodology.
- Create Bi-weekly sprints, Sprint burndown and Epic burndown charts in Atlassian JIRA.
- Monitor QA activities onsite for continuous ongoing Business Requirements on Applications like Global Loans Blotter, Eblotr, Global Loans Reporting and delegating work to offshore teams.
- Coordinate with onshore-offshore Development and QA team for preparation of Integration, QA and UAT test cases.
- Review QA artifacts including Test Plan, Test Case, Regression Test plan Defect Report, QA sign-off reports, QA status reports and provide suggestions to cover the overall testing of the application under test.
- Extract data from different databases like DB2, Sybase and Oracle databases.
- Data analysis to perform application migration from legacy platforms like Eblotr to new strategic platform like Global Loans Blotter.
- Write SQLs and Stored Procedures to automate adhoc reporting requested by trading desk.
- Data analysis to troubleshoot data issues reported in Production and UAT testing.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Electrical engineering required.
Send Resume to
Soft Tech Source
A Div of Ramesh Sarva, CPA PC
109-17 72nd Rd, Suite 6R
Forest Hills, NY 11375