"Lead Project Manager / Software Developer" needed to perform the following job duties
- Work on Trade Surveillance project – Replacement of current E-communication systems and processes (Voice, email, Bloomberg chat)
- Responsible for Interface with Compliance and other functions in the definition of requirements, system implementation and testing.
- Work with BAs in development of requirements
- Act as Project Manager for the project to replace current surveillance system Global relay with new tool (i.e. Force Point, Digital Reasoning) to enhance functionality such as natural language processing (NLP), Profile recognition, history and patterns indicating conduct issues.
- Responsible for implementation of a new Trade surveillance system that delivers advanced logic required to (1) surveil and return all needed exceptions, (2) limit false positive, (3) increased capacity for inputs (i.e., market data) and (4) improved reporting and analytics.
- Work with internal or external solution providers to implement these technologies.
- Responsible for vendor management for external solution providers.
- Support lead regional BA in data management initiative focused on replacing the existing system. AMS (account management system) with a new one EDS (Enterprise Data System) containing all pertinent information on counterparties and accounts associated with clients.
- Translate business requirements into IT specifications and work with developers to analyze, implement and test solutions.
- Responsible for project planning, risks and issues mitigation, resource and budget planning and release planning.
- Support E-Communication and Trade surveillance working groups, prepare meeting materials.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications or Computer Information Systems required.
SR. Security & Compliance, SR. Technology & Internal Auditors, Forest Hills, NY
Designing & developing strategies for tech., compliance, security & audit initiatives. Perf. Internal audits incl. treasury/contract/construction audits,
analytic, & IA QA Reviews. Perf. Bus. Process Re-engineering & implement Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Technology Risk Management program. Travel/reloc. To various unanticipated locs throughout the US as req'd.
Send Resume to
Soft Tech Source
A Div of Ramesh Sarva, CPA PC
109-17 72nd Rd, Suite 6R
Forest Hills, NY 11375