In addition to these services STS also provides services to
international companies opening a foreign operation in the US.
STS provides 100% legal offshore strategies to ensure safety of
your assets and full advantage of your offshore investment. We
will be your front office!
STS can help with
- Advice on the correct form of business to choose:
Branch / Subsidiary / Independent / Corporation /
Partnership / LLC / LLP, etc.
- Advice on state you should incorporate. You have distinct
advantages of choosing the right state.
- Incorporation of such business entity for cost plus
nominal fee. Total approximate cost $650 (Including
Taxpayer's identification number etc). We give you
turnkey setup to open a bank account, enter into
contracts and start doing business.
- Assistance in sourcing right coverage after your client
opens a business entity, to conform with local laws
pertaining to salary withholding taxes for federal, state
and local taxes, social security, state and federal
unemployment insurance, workmen's compensation and
disability coverage (mandatory in some states).
- Depending on your needs, Ramesh Sarva CPA PC can
provide fiscal year ending March 31st for the entity,
provide accounting and/or auditing services, prepare
appropriate tax returns for federal, state and local tax
- For your US-based clients, we can provide information
pertaining to 'Transfer Pricing Concepts' anti-dumping
- For small businesses, Ramesh Sarva CPA PC can provide
the services as a 'Representative' or as an 'Agent' representing in matters of taxation.
- Perform Internal Audit services for Business and IT
includes functional audits, process audits, regulatory
compliance audits and quality assurance reviews.
STS provides ongoing consulting and support to client
organizations so that their offshore strategy works smoothly
their business reaps rewards that come from proper offshore